Satellite tracking station for acquisition of 406 MHz emergency beacon data relayed by geostationary orbit (GEO) satellites using Cospas-Sarsat GEOSAR technology. In use around the world, our GEOLUT product is extraordinarily effective in processing downlink signals and forwarding the alerts to Cospas-Sarsat MCC for search and rescue actions. Using state-of-the-art receiver technology, our GEOLUT is capable to provide distress alerting service for both First Generation Beacon (FGB) and Second Generation Beacon (SGB) signals.
Features and Benefits
- Robust beacon processor with excellent detection and processing performance
- Highly effective system with easy setup and configurations
- State-of-the-art software capability to accommodate the SGB signals
- Built-in redundancy and high-reliability hardware and system design
- Turnkey product with customization to match specific installation requirements