Software configurable radio transmitter that generates standard Cospas-Sarsat First Generation Beacon (FGB) and Second Generation Beacon (SGB) signals, along with customized messages and waveforms in the 406 MHz band. Compared to other products available in the market, our Reference Beacon performs the functions of reference, calibration, and simulator beacon capabilities, all in one compact 2U server form factor. This allows the Reference Beacon to be used in monitoring Cospas-Sarsat LUT performance indicators, as well as supporting commissioning activities.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant with Cospas-Sarsat FGB and SGB signal specifications
- Fully customizable beacon message and modulation characteristics
- High stability internal multi-GNSS receiver for accurate timing capabilities
- Intuitive user interface for beacon and test scenario generations
- Standard 2U enclosure for easy integration into server rack configurations